The Casual Observer: Holland - a Moment in Time

Dear Visitor, you may be wondering when to expect the next drawings but my pencils are stashed away for a little while. I am in Germany for a couple of weeks and have replaced the pencils with a camera. As a casual observer I will report in pictures what strikes my eyes of curiosity, imagining that you might like to join me in these observations.

Every country has its specialties that make it unique on this planet. On my way from New York to Germany I had a short stop-over in Amerstam, Holland, one intriguing hour on Schipol airport to take note of the country's display with my German/American eyes of curiosity. Let's take a little walk through the airport before boarding the plane:



Impressions




Flowers - of course :)








The spirit isn't far


The attraction is immediate


Tempting

Fun to be a kid

Tesla Globe


Kundt's Tube
 




Art en passant





Modern Times- ad for electric cars

Relaxation





Some lonely luggage left behind



Wind mills


Close to Frankfurt


Arrived



2 comments:

  1. Thanx for the pix! Have a wonderful holiday in Germany <3 Guten Aufenhalt!
    Freundliche Grüsse
    Oly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oly, have you been at the airport or in Amsterdam for that matter?
    I am in Köln right now with family and friends. It's good yet challenging at times, like life :)
    Liebe Grüsse aus Köln,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete