The Universe Is Smiling: "Heart Matters"

Monika's weekly inner voice drawings:
Q: What is today's wisdom?
A: Let your heart speak with a smile :)
"What is true of the individual will be tomorrow true of the whole nation if individuals will but refuse to lose heart and hope."
- Mahatma Gandhi
"When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain."
 - Mark Twain
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream."
- Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! Reminds me of the dream I had when I heard "the secret of the universe will be revealed to you" and I saw all these swirling letters and I thought I could never decipher the meaning when they suddenly stopped and read- "Seek your own heart"

    ReplyDelete