The Universe Is Smiling: "Trust - You are in Charge of the Onion of Your Life"

Monika's weekly inner voice drawings:
Q: What is today's wisdom?
A: "Trust - You are in Charge of the Onion of Your Life :)
I was intrigued by the discussion on the Inner Voice Village on Facebook to the former drawing "Natural Flow". The word that kept coming up was "Trust". This called for a drawing :) Thus I asked, "what does trust mean to me?" and in good old Inner Voice Drawing fashion I let the drawing appear without interfering. The first reaction was (and often is) an exasperated: what does that mean?! However, if I draw about trust, I have to trust that drawing :) And so I did. Here is my interpretation of the drawing, with a slightly Buddhist bend:

PASSION (the person on the handle), AGGRESSION (the bird with his sharp beak), IGNORANCE (the stuck fish) are in a tight knit relationship and  keep this onion shaped life going, creating karma. However, if we trust that we are on the handle of our onion karma, we are also in charge of each onion peel and if we keep peeling away, finally the fish, the bird, and we ourselves will be free from our own self imposed restrictions. YEAH! :)
"Trust your instincts to the end, though you can render no reason."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment