The Universe Is Smiling: Protection

Monika's weekly inner voice drawings:

Q: What is today's wisdom?

I was listening online to a live stream of HH Karmapa's teaching, given at the Buddhist monastery in Woodstock today. The Karmapa is one of the most highly revered reincarnations in Tibetan Buddhism. When he talked about refuge to the Buddha and his teachings of compassion,  I kept drawing in good old Inner Voice Drawing fashion of "not-knowing-what-to-expect" and - voila this rather funny bird appeared :) Even though the drawing may look a bit bewildering, it evolved during the teaching session, and may therefore carry some blessing right to you.

A: "The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your day."
 - Lao Tzu
"I wish I'd seen you as a little girl, without your armor to fend off the world... I would have kept you underneath my wing... I would protect you from everything."
- Source unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment